Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Links! Pictures! Procrastination!

First off, this is one of my favorite BBC pictures of the day ever:
You celebrate, German cyclists!



But what this post is really about is the Carleton Website, which is a treasure trove of procrastination.  My favorite part is Planet Carleton, a compilation of blogs by Carleton students, faculty, and alumni.  I found it while bored at work one day and it became a habit to check it out after finishing my filing or delivering or transcript processing.  Today it led me to a live video feed of puppies.  They even make adorable puppy noises.  Thanks Aaron Kaufman.

Another reason to love the Carleton website: I get to peruse pictures including this one which is now gracing posters all over campus:

Which just goes to show, I have the most kick-ass roommate ever.  We also have a kick-ass couch.  On a slightly different note, yet not a completely irrelevant one, MGMT's Kids has been stuck in my head for the past couple of days.

No comments: